The Totter + Tumble 2021 Collection
We are so excited to launch our 2021 collection and to officially introduce our new designs with you: The Harvester, The Solstice, The Astronomer and The Eclipse. This collection is inspired by the beauty of nature and created with forecasted color trends in mind.
The Harvester + The Solstice
The Harvester is a fresh olive version of our signature Kilim design, which brings a natural feel in to the space it is unrolled in.
- Pair with the shade Pantalon from the Farrow & Ball x Liberty edit or the timeless and alluring Olive Color by Little Greene.
The Solstice harnesses the resurgence of beige tones for interiors, with an organic, all-over circular placement set on a warm, taupe background.
- Pair with the warm off-white shade Shoji White by Sherwin Williams. Forecasted as a key color for 2022.
- Use alongside rich ochre or timeworn brass shades.
Credits: Wall light - lights.co.uk, Mirror - Maisons du Monde, Marble mural wallpaper - Litfad, Plaster effect wallpaper - Lowes, Sofa - Croft House, Chest - Zara Home, Children’s bookcase - West Elm x Pottery Barn Kids, Pantalon Paint - Farrow & Ball x Liberty edit, Olive Paint - Little Greene, Fabric swatch - Imogen Heath, Playmat - The Harvester - Totter + Tumble, Beanbag - Dunelm, Pampas grass in vase - Crate & Barrel, Walker - Wood Little, Playmat - Totter + Tumble.
Credits: Hammered brass hardware - Lotus, Daybed - Dmitriy & co., Wooden bookcase - John Lewis, Light - Fabbian, Webbing Wallpaper - NLXL, Impasto Wallpaper - Designer's Guild, Houseplant - Patch Plants, Hemp beige paint - Craig & Rose, Shoji white paint - Sherwin Williams, Linen swatch - Liberty London, Storage baskets - Artisanne, Chair - Maisons du Monde, Playmat - Totter + Tumble.
The Astronomer + The Eclipse
The Astronomer is the darkest of our Kilims, revisited in a deep and luxurious charcoal shade. It sits perfectly in Scandi, Japandi and minimalist spaces.
- Complement with the readymade Japandi paint palette 02 by British-based brand Lick or roll with the charcoal tones, using Sherwin Williams’ October 2021 color of the month Cyberspace.
The Eclipse is a monochrome alternative for our insta-famous Scout playmat, with an all-over, organic pattern reminiscent of the changing lunar phases.
- Choose taupe or beige as the neutral tone such as The Royal Circus shade from Craig and Rose’ Autumn 2021 edit. Graphite by Rust-Oleum is the ideal deep shade to complement the mat and can be used for updating furniture as well as walls and woodwork.
Credits: Wall Panel Wallpaper - I Love Wallpaper, Side Table - Nikari, Table Lamp - Light Fad, Sofa - Ligne Roset, Light Pendant - Lekker Home, Rattle - Liewood, Play Pavilion - Kids Concept, Ladder Shelving - Aram, Set of Boxes - Made, Wall Hooks - Alice Tacheny, Geometric Wallpaper - Elle Decoration, Cyberspace paint - Sherwin Williams, Japandi colour palette 02 - Lick, Playmat - Totter + Tumble.
Credits: Storage Cabinet - The Furniture Home, Frames - The White Company, Ceiling Light - Allied Maker, Sofa - Swyft, Pouffe - Trimm, Toy Cars - Pinch Toys, Storage Basket - Lorena Canals, Baby Hammock - Moonboon, Stella Eclipse fabric - James Dunlop , Rustic Circle Wallpaper - Galerie, Charcoal wallpaper - Graham Brown, Royal Circus paint - Craig and Rose Autumn Edit, Graphite paints - Rust-Oleum, Playmat - Totter + Tumble.
We hope you like our new designs as much as we do! We always love seeing how you style our playmats in your home, if you are sharing your play space, we'd love for you to tag us with the hashtag #totterandtumble.